Millions of people suffer from lower back pain that affects their daily activities. Of those who seek treatments,
- 58% who had prescription medications said they were effective
- 54% who had chiropractic treatments found them to be effective
- 48% who had physical therapy rated it as effective
Our newest course Qigong for Back Pain is designed to help those with back problems through simple exercises for self-rehabilitation.
This 7-part series begins with an introduction and overview of the basic anatomy of the back, followed by warm-up exercises, beginner through advanced exercises, and massage practices.
- What Are The Possible Types Of Back Pain? by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
- Neck And Spine Exercises For Back Pain? by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
- Some Stretching Qigong Exercises For Back Pain? by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming
- Learn How To Move The Spine by Jeff Rosen